L.O.V.E.

I want to welcome you to L.O.V.E., Ladies Online Valuing Each Other, bible studies. This BLOG spot was created because I personally have a need to be in God's Word everyday and be involved in a bible study, however, with 5 children, a husband that travels, part-time work hours and now full-time school hours I didn't want to commit to a study that took me out of the house another day/night of the week, so...L.O.V.E. was created.

My hope is that there are women just like me who, for various reasons, cannot commit to a study outside of the home, but wish to still grow in Christ through study and fellowship with other women (although ours will mainly be on-line fellowship.)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok, after much frustration I have this up and going again. The admin id that I created somehow wasn't working and I have been unable to blog for awhile. Sorry. Anyway, the good thing is that it did slow me down a little and I believe that everyone now has their book.

This week we should have started Ch. 3 - Listen to Your Longings. Do you have longings that have yet to be filled? It was enlightening to find out the difference between our wishes, dreams and longings. As sad as it sounds our longings will never be fulfilled. I use to think that my desire to adopt was a longing in my heart, however, as I now know, it was a dream (something that actually was within my reach.) How have you dealt with your disappointment that life hasn't turned out exactly the way you wished it would? Did you become a spectator or evaluator?

I don't think that I have, but I am going to spend some time sipping this cup of coffee and let God reveal it to me. The cups are getting richer (deeper), enjoy your cup today and I will write you tomorrow!

God Bless,
Denise

No comments: